sábado, 29 de setembro de 2012

Inside the Warrior

I've seen the clock tick back,
I've seen myself losing track,
I've seen the moon shining,
have you?

I've seen where the seas join,
I've seen where the river parted,
I've seen tears for the departed,
have you?

I've bared pain, and sorrow,
I've lifted with joy, and ecstasy,
I've wallowed alone in misery,
have you?

Sometimes a mystery,
Sometimes pure symmetry,
Sometimes unfathomable,
Sometimes untouchable

Sometimes like a plant,
soft to touch, soft to hurt,
The water, flowing through its petals,
as it purifies the air during the day,
and slumps to the deepest of venoms at night
in light and darkness, it has its way,
By its roots, it hangs on everyday

And through storms, blizzards and fires,
it lives on, strong,
as the life within,
the flame burns,
for now and always,
but do you feel its heat?

Will you be there to tend the coals,
Shove them around when it makes cold,
Add some wood, when it runs low,
Will you add the sweet scents of pine,
For the smoke to be blissful,
Will you add the incense, that will light my soul?

And in the darkest night,
In the deepest silent,
will you hear my call ?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário