quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2013

Dream, if I may

One day I dream, you will be able to read my words and undertand their meaning - not what these scribbles say, but what I had actually meant.

One day I dream, you will see not the writer, but the anguished poet that expresses himself in free fledged writing.

One day I dream, you will not hear what my mouth says, but see what my eyes see.

One day I dream, you will not know what I think, but how I came to think it.

One day I dream, you will not question what I feel but instead consider what this heart of mine has been through.

One day I dream, you will sit on my lap, not because you can, but because you wish to feel my warmth on your back.

One day I dream, you will lie next to me, not because of what I give you, but because you know what it is that I am still holding back.

One day I dream, you will wait for me, even when I've told you I'm already gone.

One day I dream, you will be the one doing crazy things in the hopes that I will ever hear of them.

One day I dream, you will come looking for me and that you will know where to look.

One day I dream that you will dream of me first.

One day I dream that we will remember all we said, and take none of it back.

One day I dream, it will all happen again, and we will change forever.

I dream everyday, don't you? For dreaming, like music and art is the result of heart and mind working together, and whether it is the heart or the mind that is foolish it matters not, for they are foolish together and anyday, I would rather be a fool than a cynic.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário